Best Pillows for Babies – As your little ones grow they need a pillow for a comfortable sleep throughout the night, approximately at the age of two they are ready to sleep on a pillow but we cannot make them sleep on pillows that we use, there is a difference between them.
- Adult pillows don’t work for them because their proportions are smaller and this can be the reason for their exhaustion, poor sleep, and bad postures which causes restlessness and irritation the other day.
- Fortunately, there are special pillows in the market for toddlers.
- We had spent our time researching some of the best pillows for your little ones while researching for the pillows we had paid special attention to the size of the pillow, the age at which you can introduce the pillow to that pillow, and the material used in making pillows and are they safe to use.
Best Babies Pillow from (2 to 4) Years Kids 2021
A little sleepy head toddler pillow is the premium quality pillow for one who is budget-friendly, it is perfect for an age group of 2 years and above, its size is 13x4x18 inches the cover of the pillow is 100% organic cotton with a 200-thread count, which means that they are soft and durable.
The pillow is completely hypoallergenic which means that you don’t need to worry about your child’s health.
The pillow is backed up with premium polyester cluster fibre which provides comfort to the baby, the cover is washable and durable all the material used are US-sourced, all of the qualities mentioned above make this pillow best for your toddler who is 2 years old and above in terms of comfort and support.
Little one’s pillow is one of the best pillows for toddlers in terms of affordability and quality, this pillow is designed at a size of 13x3x18 inches which proves to be the best size for toddlers as it is not too small nor too large for the toddlers head.
The cover of the pillow is hypoallergenic and is made up of 100% organic USDA approved cotton;
The filling of the pillow is made up of polyester cluster fibres and is chemical-free without any flame retardants or phthalates.
This durable pillow is best for 2 years old and above.
This premium quality pillow is manufactured in the US.
This pillow is the best toddler pillow for ages 1.5 to 3 years old, sweaty tots pillow has a 100% cotton sateen cover which makes it really smooth.
The pillow comes with a very interesting temperature regulating feature that outlasts gold fabric liner which absorbs all the heat and removes it out from the sides, this improves the sleeping pattern of the toddler’s sleep by providing the best environment for the most comfortable sleep.
This pillow is low-loft filled with poly fibres which makes this pillow flat. This pillow is double stitched this adds more durability to it so if you are blessed with naughty ones who like to tear up everything you can buy this as they will not be able to tear up this pillow.
This little pillow company toddler pillow is the best friend of your child if they are 2 to 4 years old. The cover of the pillow is made from 100% organic cotton and has a thread count of 200 threads this means that the pillow is soft and breathable. The pillow is filled up with deluxe cluster fiber and the pillow is completely hypoallergenic which means that your toddler will not get any allergy.
Still, we will not recommend this thing to be taken lightly, wash the cover of the machine at least once, a month, it is double stitched and durable so don’t worry while washing it.
The pillow measures 13 x 3 x 18 inches.
In short, the little pillow company toddler pillows are hypoallergenic and durable and all of these properties make this pillow one of the best pillows for toddlers.
The clevamama foam toddler pillow is ideal for all those toddlers who do not like to sink onto their pillows instead works well for stomach sleepers;
The pillow is filled with Cleva foam which makes a big difference here as it uses an open cell structure which allows the pillow to be light and breathable.
The conforming properties of the pillow make it one of the best toddlers’ pillows for 12 months and above.
This cleva foam reduces the pressure points on the head and neck which prevents flat head syndrome.
This pillow is eco-friendly and holds the Oeko-Tex 100 certification; in short, the clevamama foam toddler pillow is breathable and distributes any type of body heat so that your child can enjoy a restful and peaceful night’s sleep.
The dream town kids toddler pillow allows your kid to build up his/her dream town in the dreams without any worries.
The pillow is filled up with a blend of cotton and polyester, the cover of the pillow is mold and mildew resistant.
The pillow is machine washable and durable it is 100% hypoallergenic and breathable which makes it best for toddlers of ages 2 and above, the dream town kids toddler pillow is chiropractor-approved.
This pillow provides incredible support to the neck of the child; this size is perfect for toddlers and still is small enough to be travel-friendly. This pillow is one of the best pillows out there as it is chiropractor-approved and is best in terms of support.
My little North Star toddler pillow is the perfect-sized pillow that provides sufficient support to your child’s head and neck.
It measures 13 x 3.5 x 18 inches and the pillow has a 100% organic cotton cover which is breathable and allows your child to sleep calmly throughout the night.
The pillow is filled up with a polyester cluster fibre that feels like a perfect luxury fluffy feel.
Both pillow and pillowcase are 100% hypoallergenic and do not contain any harmful chemicals such as flame retardants, a pillow can be machine washed and dried.
Toddlers of age group 2-5 can use this pillow; my little North Star toddler pillow is all in one a perfect blend of comfort and support while being extremely affordable.
The calla toddler pillow is specially designed for children who are more prone to allergies to certain chemicals as it is 100% hypoallergenic.
The cover of the pillow is made up of 100% cotton and filled up with polyester cluster fiber filling; this pillow is absolutely free from chemicals and toxins and can be washed in a machine which makes it easier to look after.
It is durable as it does not clump upon no matter how many times you wash it off and this pillow is handcrafted in the U.S.
The organic toddler pillow is the pillow for toddlers whose parents want their child to grow up in an eco-friendly environment away from harmful chemicals.
This pillow is filled up with a unique blend of plant-derived memory foam and polyester fill, the memory foam which is used to make this pillow is Certi-PUR certified and adjusts itself perfectly according to the shape of the toddler’s head for better support.
The cover of the pillow is Oeko Tex certified and made up of 100% organic cotton. This organic toddler pillow is definitely hypo-allergic because of its all-natural materials. The pillow can be washed in a machine and is handcrafted in the U.S. it is the best pillow for toddlers who are between the age group of 2-5.
Adoric life kids toddler pillow is filled with 3D microfiber filling and is an incredible new technology pillow.
The pillowcase is free from harmful toxins and chemicals and is built with 100% organic cotton, its 3D microfiber filling makes this pillow extremely soft and comfortable which helps to maintain the toddler’s healthy spine and its correct alignment, it is essentially important for the proper development of vertebrae.
The pillow stands great for durability as it is double stitched and your little one can tear it apart, you can easily wash this pillow in a machine so you don’t need to worry about its maintenance.
The pillow is best for toddlers who are of age group 2 and above, as the Adoric life kid’s toddler pillow is soft because of 3D microfiber filling and contains antibacterial properties; it becomes one of the best pillows.
Top Rated Best Pillows For Babies Features & Buying Guide
- There is a big controversy that toddlers should use a pillow or not, most experts suggest that toddlers should be introduced to pillows when they start sleeping on small beds, and you should keep a check on them whether they are comfortable while sleeping on the pillow.
- The age group from 18 months to 2 years is best to introduce them to pillows.
- The best size recommended for your young toddlers is 13 x 9 inches with a height of 3 inches.
- When it comes to buying a toddler’s pillow the size of the pillow needs to be considered, the size of the pillow should not be too small otherwise they will feel suffocated it should be big enough to allow some movement to them.
The material with which pillows are filled plays an important role, some of the fillers which are commonly used are polyester and memory foam. Polyester is a cheaper and better option used for filling as it is soft and can be washed in a washing machine, but polyester becomes warm and can trap heat sometimes it becomes lumpy.
- The other material which is commonly used is memory foam it reduces pressure points in the spine and provides the best support to a toddler but it can also trap heat and becomes hot easily.
- Other materials such as buckwheat, synthetic fill, feathers, etc. are used as fillings for toddlers but we don’t recommend them we highly recommend using these two things for filling up the toddler’s pillow.
- Cover plays is a role because it is where your toddler is going to place their head the entire night we would highly recommend organic cotton covers as they are soft and don’t act harshly on their soft skin.
- Durability comes into consideration when you are blessed with a toddler who is naughty and loves to play with pillows as they will tear them apart, therefore, we recommend using a double stitched pillow.
Certification & Safety
Before buying a pillow please ensure that it is 100% hypoallergenic, don’t go with what the company claims to check the authentications and safety certificates.
- Ensure that pillow is free from harmful chemicals and toxic materials also check whether it is Oeko Tex and Certi PUR certified these certifications are enough.
Toddlers make a mess out of everything, therefore, buy a pillow that can be washed in a washing machine.
- If you are the one who doesn’t want to spend more time on the maintenance of a pillow you should go for polyester as they are easy to wash but memory foam is difficult to look after and requires more care.
Thread count comes into consideration as thread count makes the pillow softer, more the thread count softer and durable the pillow becomes. Generally, we would recommend a thread count of 200 as it is considered best for babies toddlers. We have taken all of the above points into consideration so as to know more about them go on and read the article.
After all this research about the pillows for toddlers, we came out with these pillows which are best for toddlers, therefore, it is very tough for us to find out that one pillow which is best because every pillow is best because of its features.
We would recommend Little Sleepy Head Toddler Pillow as it is filled up with premium polyester cluster fiber and its cover is made up of 100% pure organic cotton which makes it is cover soft. If we say that this pillow imparts luxury on a budget we are not wrong.