Record players were in trend long back ago they had paved the way to CDs and eventually to digital music, now during recent years, turntables have made a fantastic comeback among music enthusiasts.
Turntables that are coming now are manufactured by combining vintage qualities with modern innovations. But for someone who has no knowledge about the turntable and wants to purchase it, them purchasing it may seem to be a challenging task.
If you purchase an all-in-one recorder player, you may get an advantage to listen to your favorite vinyl and use all the up-to-date features.
- For a music blast, you can connect it with speakers and enjoy the music you can also enjoy the music privately by using headphones.
- You can also connect your turntable with your smartphones and tablets by using auxiliary inputs or even Bluetooth and you can also connect USB to enjoy vintage and modern music depending upon your taste.
- To help you with it we have prepared a buying guide to enlighten you about the important features that had to be kept in mind before buying a turntable.
By keeping features in mind and going through tons of customer reviews we had to find out the following top 10 all-in-one record players, this list will help you to buy a record player that goes perfectly with your preferences and needs.
Best Record Player (All-In-One) With Speakers Reviewed 2021
This record player will provide you with every playback option that you would ever require.
Teac’s all in one record plays 33, 45, and 78 rpm vinyl records and has a beautiful but unique player arm that automatically set in a place without scratching records and is back to its place after the record reaches its end, this fantastic feature makes this recorder as one of the best automatic turntable available in the market, it has a sapphire needle and needs to be replaced frequently, you can easily buy the replacements from the local Teac store and replacing is not a big task.
- It comes with a CD player, cassette player, and radio and is versatile when they are used.
- The cassette player plays normal and high tapes while the CD player allows shuffling the list according to your mood although the radio is not vintage it is digital it makes navigation easier.
- The feature that makes it shine brightly is the recording feature, everything including the vinyl, cassettes, radio, auxiliary inputs all of these can be recorded to a CD which is in the player itself by clicking a button to make it easier you can record and playback modes to the music library by attaching the computer via USB.
- Speakers are inbuilt and do a fantastic job for playbacks; if you want to connect the external speakers then you can do so because the player includes a standard RCA port.
- This record player is one of the most expensive record players in the market but it has so many great features that it pays well for its price.
- The playback and recording features are amazing you won’t need any other audio device to support the Teac record player, but it doesn’t support Bluetooth connectivity, therefore, you need to have a digital wire.
If you just need a turntable that is modern in look and you can just display it as a showpiece and hear it occasionally then you should definitely buy this turntable.
It will play the entire collection of vinyl without any interruption as it is compatible with all standard sizes and play 33, 45, and 78 rpm speeds.
The player comes with a sapphire tipped stylus but Teac also offers you the option to owe a diamond needle as for this player that is particular for SP-style records.
- The installed CD player and radio are fully digital and don’t provide you with a vintage feel, they are packed with plenty of amazing features all thanks to the built-in LCD screen that will allow you to read all the options.
- Radio can store 20 AM and 25 FM stations preset and repeat and shuffle play options are already programmed in it.
- If you love to wake up to the sound of your favorite music, then you can set it in the recorder or if you want the specific music to play at a particular time then also you can do so.
- Speakers are already included and have a great sound quality you can also attach external speakers via standard RCA jack in case you want more sound.
- One of the best features it can give to you is that it has Bluetooth to connect with other digital devices along with all of this you get a remote this means that you can control the music from anywhere in your home rather than being attached with an auxiliary cord.
- The only setback you can have about this device is that it doesn’t have a recording feature this means that you can’t record your vinyl collection, but with its other amazing features, you may not need this feature.
In a nutshell, Teac player adds a statement turntable that will spin your vinyl collection along with other modern necessities such as an alarm clock, Bluetooth, and digital radio.
However, it lacks the function of recording.
As the name suggests it has got everything within itself, it is a long-player that has got everything installed in it;
It is a combination of antique record players and modern digital technology.
The turntable of the record player is itself highly versatile and can play any standard record size such as 331/3, 45, and 75 rpm playback speeds.
The needle of the turntable can be a problem because it doesn’t place enough pressure on some of the records to play them correctly.
- It is designed beautifully with the wood finish on the exteriors gives this recorder a vintage look altogether.
- Its design is completed with an analog radio and an oversized dial display in the center which becomes look like an attractive centerpiece, the stereo speakers have a decent amount of sound quality but if you don’t like it you can positively go for external speakers through a standard RCA jack.
- Fortunately, the record player comes with Bluetooth connectivity for wireless digital playback but it also has an auxiliary input for those devices that don’t accept Bluetooth connections.
- The above-mentioned features are not only enough the record player also has a built-in cassette and CD player, and if you are thinking that it might be expensive because of the features it offers, then you are guessing wrong you can enjoy all of these features at an affordable price.
Now as we have mentioned that this record player is inexpensive it can be the best choice for those who are looking for a basic turntable as a beginner as it has all of the features such as Bluetooth connectivity and an inbuilt CD player, cassette player, and speakers.
Although it lacks the recording functionality which looks like a disappointing thing and limits the versatility of this record player as compared to others.
Now if you are looking for something that has both combined features of vintage style with all the modern-day digital essentials then you should definitely go for this Crosley record player.
The inbuilt turntable is highly adaptable and can play 7, 10, and 12-inch records at 331/3, 45, and 75 rpm and uses a replaceable diamond stylus that looks extremely fashionable with the record player the dual stereo speakers produce a rich sound.
The most important factor that why this record player is popular is the exterior of the recorder it literally glows as it is made out of well-polished hardwood and is complemented with Crosley’s vintage-looking paprika veneer, which gives it the most beautiful sheen and maintains the illusion of the player that it is from the 1960s.
Now the only downside of this player is that because of its vintage effect buttons tend to fade away and can be hard to read and the analog radio requires manual input which may look frustrating for all those who use digital radios but after a while of practice, you won’t regret using it.
- The CD player in the front of the recorder adds the most of it to impart the vintage look to the record player whereas the cassette player is on the side of the wooden frame.
- As the set-up of the record player is vintage but the exteriors of the vintage record player also support many modern-day features such as you can connect the typical 3.5 mm headphone cord to simply connect the smartphones or other digital devices.
This player can be your best buy if you are looking for a high sound quality system with a wide range of features and a vintage look, but if you are also looking for something that has a built-in audio recording or digital radio then you can be a little bit disappointed.
Victrola 50s retro record player as the name suggests that it has been bought straight away from the 1950s but it is not true, this record player comes packed with lots of modern-day features such as a turntable which can play 33, 45, and 78 rpm records and the sapphire tipped stylus which can be easily available in the market as it needs to be replaced works well for every playback.
However the record playback is quiet on the inbuilt speakers as compared to the digital playback, the built-in stereo system is enough for everyday listening.
Radio and CD players are inbuilt and add as a star to the list of features this recorder has, it also has Bluetooth connectivity for the wireless devices and you can enjoy loud music in the comfort of your home.
- This is the top pick for those who are looking for a reasonably priced record player that has all of the modern-day features including Bluetooth connectivity, vinyl recording to MP3 on the computer except of cassette tape playback.
Now if you have a special corner in your heart for vintage things then this your pick, electro home is an all-in-one vintage record player that doesn’t deliver you the most amazing modern-day features but gives you the most of vintage beauty.
A turntable is enough for you to soak in your entire record collection as it can play all the 7, 10, and 12-inch records at 33, 45, and 78 rpm.
The ceramic cartridge comes along with a sapphire needle that produces a rich and beautiful sound when it plays vinyl.
- The sapphire stylus is well crafted and won’t damage the records so without any problem; you can enjoy your records for years. Now coming to the exterior look of the vintage play recorder in terms of the craftsmanship of frame the work is done is amazing, it is made out of real hardwood and then finished off with a walnut veneer which adds its vintage magic and warmth to the record player.
- The design of the recorder is such that it has an opening cabinet cover in front of the turntable and the speaker which is front-facing and the analog radio controls that were used to be years ago.
- A CD player is already built in the player and has analog radio and auxiliary cable input, but it doesn’t have a cassette player.
- Although the speakers are inbuilt and are perfect for everyday listening of music if you want to attach an external speaker then it is not possible because there is no output port to connect the additional speakers.
- It comes with an inbuilt USB port, therefore, recording the vinyl is an easy task and doesn’t require a computer.
Though its versatility is limited as compared to the other record players available in the market if you are looking for a player that does it work perfectly and are a vintage fashion statement then this for you.
Do you love hearing your vinyl on a picnic or somewhere in the countryside and you want a portable record player whom you can take along with you here and there easily then you need to buy this record player.
It designed in the shape of a suitcase and is easy to close as it sounds by closing the top latch of it and then you are good to go, the design also protects the player from any bumps on the roads that come along the way.
The audio quality of the speakers is fantastic and is what you will ever need, the vinyl player can play 33, 45, and 78 rpm and can connect wirelessly with the help of Bluetooth with all the digital devices and if the other device doesn’t have Bluetooth connection the record player gives you the option to connect with the help of auxiliary cables.
- If you want to connect the external speakers with the record player, then you can do so as it has an RCA jack to connect with external speakers.
- It also gives you the option to record the vinyl via USB.
- If you don’t want a CD player and radio in your record players, then you can definitely buy this.
Studebaker is a modern record player that gives you more modern features.
The turntable uses the magnetic cartridge that gives you a perfect set up but doesn’t allows you to play heavy 78 rpm records and is limited to 33 and 45 rpm vinyl.
It doesn’t have built-in speakers but comes with dual 30 watts Studebaker branded speakers, these speakers give high volume but still if you are not satisfied with the results you can connect the external speakers with the help of an RCA jack.
The record player doesn’t have a CD player, cassette player, and built-in radio but it can establish a Bluetooth connection which means that you can wirelessly connect your smartphones and tablet with the record player and play your music subscriptions or radio.
- Another best feature of this player is that you can digitize your vinyl collection and the player outputs the MP3 files directly to a USB drive so now you are free from the hassle of connecting it with the computer.
- This record player is perfect for those who don’t like those vintage record players and love the modern one but with less and essential features but want that their device should play their vinyl collection, but it only plays 33 and 45 rpm records and doesn’t play other analog audio formats.
Your system can be transformed into wireless speakers once your vinyl collection becomes digitized.
Do you love elegant and beautifully designed record players then you should definitely check this one out, electro home wellington is designed by keeping great audio in mind and is lavishly made out of wood?
The turntable can play any record size or vinyl spin record and uses a sapphire needle tip to play the music and produces a warm and melodious tone without damaging the vinyl.
The built-in speakers are the main assets of the record player, as it gives the best sound quality and they are accompanied by the echo from the mahogany wood frame, the whole design is basically made by keeping an acoustic performance in mind.
- This recorder is just more than a recorder it is way more than that- it’s like a statement piece at your home.
- The record player comes with a CD player and an analog radio; you can also connect other devices with your player recorder with the help of an auxiliary cable if you want to record your vinyl collection you can do so simply by plugging in the USB flash drive.
- It is one of the most amazing record players available because of its external beauty which is well complemented and acoustics.
If you want to have an inexpensive option for playing and recording vinyl then you should definitely go for Musi-trend turntable because it’s turntable can play any records that you owe in your collection and can play them at all three speeds without any problem as the ceramic stylus will gently play them for you and it is tipped with a diamond needle, moreover, they will give you a spare diamond needle, although it comes with 3 watts built-in speakers that are not enough to satisfy the need, therefore, you need to invest in a good pair of speakers to get the best out of the turntable.
Musitrend brands their portable recorder as suitcase design and lightweight but it is beautifully handcrafted and hand-finished with wood that adds a pinch of vintage touch as a showpiece to your home without showing up too much.
Though the design is beautiful it sacrifices some of the other features that the other turntables offer, such as it doesn’t have a CD player or a cassette player or radio but it offers an auxiliary input and an input to connect to with computer through a USB.
It also comes with recording functionality so you can also record your vinyl collection, although they have inbuilt speakers in sound quality is not good as it should so you need to invest in good quality speakers.
Record Player with Built-In Speakers Features & Buying Guide
Vinyl records come in an array of different size standards such as 7, 10, and 12 inches and intended playback speeds of 331/3, 45, and 78 rpm depending upon the length of your record collection, you may have a combination of all of these; therefore it is important to check that the record player you are interested in buying can play the sizes you have in the collection.
- A needle that comes with the turntable doesn’t impact the quality of the sound but impacts the cost of the turntable and durability.
- Sapphire needles are cheap but need to replace every 50 to 100 hours whereas on the other hand diamond needles can last up to hundreds of years but are expensive to replace.
All of the all in one record players come with speakers either they are inbuilt or externally connected, however, the quality of the speakers may vary from brand to brand but you need to make sure that you need to invest in better speakers for your record players and also check the input the record player has for connecting external speakers most of the record players use a standard RCA jack while the others use alternative inputs while some of the record players do not have an additional set of speakers.
Now it depends upon you that you want the record player that will play CDs or cassettes or you want a radio that is built-in. all of these features will not be there in the record player and even those who have cassette players or radios mostly don’t accept the high tape cassettes or sometimes leave out the AM tuner.
Your record player should have the capability to be connected with Bluetooth; this is the important criteria that need to be kept in mind. It is the critical criteria for those who use digital audio as wireless speakers are easily available in the market these days and are cheaper than in one recorder.
This is among one of the best features that many modern-day players offer, you can record your vinyl collection into the MP3 file and this will not damage your record collection but will back it up for the days you wish to listen to them again if this feature is important for you then make sure that the MP3 files are recorded directly to the USB drive that is plugged in the record player or you will need to plug a computer into the player.
Although, if you are planning to through away your old vinyl collection then all in one record player can be a great option for you, all of the players mentioned above are amazing as they bought together all the modern-day features with the old features.
These all players are versatile in their own way and offer the best of both digital and analog audio world by recording the old records to digital MP3 and by connecting your smartphones and tablets wirelessly or with wire to play new tunes from a new vintage speaker. Some of them are so beautifully crafted out of wood that you just want to buy them because of their beautiful vintage look.
It was hard for us to pick one for you, but we were really impressed by the Teac’s LPR 550 record player as it stands well for its price, the turntable is just amazing, and it offers you the best choice ever, the recorder also comes with CD player, cassette player, radio, auxiliary cord input which make it just a one-stop destination for you, radio is digital and you will be wooed away by the incredible recording feature of the player.
The only downfall is that it doesn’t have a Bluetooth connection, but still, it is the best buy one can go for.
People Also Bought:
- Best Turntables Under $300
- Best 32 Inch TV For Gaming
- Best 50 Inch Led Smart TV
- Best Quality Surge Protector
- Best 1080p Projector