Best Cordless Vacuum Cleaners 2021 – Cordless vacuums are handy and easy an alternative to corded vacuum cleaners as they are a hassle to use, cordless vacuums are becoming popular these days because they’re much more lightweight, easy to use because they can be easily used as they don’t have a cord to handle and offers you good flexibility so that you can reach all the hard to reach areas.
By using a cordless vacuum cleaner you can clean your entire home without thinking about the hassle of switching the cord to another outlet in every room. Without a cord, a vacuum cleaner allows you to clean every corner of your house easily and get into those hard-to-reach areas of the house.
Besides all of the above-mentioned advantages, the cordless vacuum cleaner is extremely affordable.
If you are going to buy a cordless vacuum cleaner for your house then you must be confused about the type of vacuum cleaner you should go for, but you need not worry we have mentioned below the buyers guide to go through when you will be buying a perfect cordless vacuum cleaner for your house.
Best Rated Portable Cordless Stick Vacuums 2021
|1||EUREKA RapidClean Pro Lightweight Cordless Vacuum...||15,082 Reviews||Check Price|
|2||BISSELL, 3061 Featherweight Cordless Stick Vacuum||437 Reviews||Check Price|
|3||Shark IX141 Impact Cordless Stick Vacuum, 7.5 lbs,...||1,381 Reviews||Check Price|
|4||Cordless Vacuum Cleaner,whall 22000pa 5 in 1...||1,851 Reviews||Check Price|
|5||Kenmore DS4020 Cordless Stick Vacuum Lightweight...||Check Price|
Dyson is one of the best brands available in the market when it comes to vacuum cleaners, people trust the brand blindly and this product is one of their best products.
The vacuum cleaner comes with a modern and sleek design, it has been built in such a way that heads and wand can easily swap or removed which will give you more versatility while you are cleaning.
- The vacuum set comes with two heads one of them is designed with soft brushes that can be used on hard floors without scratching the floor, whereas another brush is designed with deep brushes that will help the brush to pick up the debris from the carpet.
- Additionally, the wand can be removed by just clicking the button and the head, and also include the crevice tool that is attached directly to the drive that can be used as a handheld cleaner.
- The vacuum comes with a HEPA filtration system and includes an easy push-button canister ejection so that the vacuum doesn’t spread dust.
- The canister has clear material that makes it easy to see whenever it gets full and you can empty it.
- For normal use, the battery can last up to a maximum of 40 minutes, but many of the customers said that it would be great if it includes a second battery because it comes with a high-end cost.
- Most of them also said that when you switch to the high suction mode because the increase in power drains the battery very quickly just in minutes.
- The only disadvantage users faced that vacuum is painful to hold, especially when you have large hands.
The hand grip gets adjusted with the drive unit which leaves you with no space for changing your hand position.
This vacuum cleaner from DEIK is evocative of V8 Absolute from Dyson, but only for a fraction of the cost. The main difference between both of them is that instead of having many heads with different brushes, DEIK only has a single primary head which is hard to move between carpets to the hardwood.
- Additionally, it comes along with an upholstery attachment which is specifically designed to uplift hair and carpets, which is perfect for people who have pets. Same as the Dyson one, the heads and wand can be popped out and the vacuum cleaner can be converted to a handheld cleaner by only pressing few buttons to remove the attachments.
- The vacuum cleaner uses the HEPA filtration system and push-button cartridge ejection which will keep the dust out of the air. If you worry about clogging the filter then don’t worry if the filter gets unclogged because the filter can be hand washed in the sink.
- The vacuum cleaner provides a tremendous amount of suction point, the power of suction is so high that sometimes it becomes so difficult to clean rugs, since the vacuum cleaner would simply deadlock on to them and cause them to accumulate together.
- Being so hard on suction at the same time, the vacuum cleaner has difficulty in picking up large crumbs from hardwood floors.
Many of the users appreciated the fact that the power offered by the vacuum cleaner is tremendous and said that the battery lasts up to 25 minutes and is enough to clean almost everything in the household.
If the Dyson model seems expensive to you then this vacuum cleaner from Shark is extremely popular among many of the users and gives the best performance in comparison to it, the vacuum cleaner can be easily converted from a cordless vacuum cleaner to a simple handheld cleaner simply by just pressing two buttons which will pop out the wand away from the head and suction point, therefore it becomes so versatile to clean anything wherever you need to and reach all the hard to reach areas.
It also offers you the pet tool which is highly appreciated by the people who have pets. As it has one brush head and offers you the smart technology which will change its speeds depending upon the area you are cleaning whether you are cleaning on carpet or hardwood floor.
Additionally, the head of the vacuum swivels to help with dirt through the tight spaces and makes it easier for you to clean the hard-to-reach area.
As it is high on suction the vacuum cleaner has the tendency to gulp up the areas of rugs. One of the best features that are appreciated by most people is that the battery can be removed easily from the head of a vacuum cleaner, this feature will allow you to take out the battery from it and it has a life span of 30 minutes before you need to charge it once again.
The only downfall you have to face with it is that it doesn’t include a spare battery, therefore; you need to buy it from the market. It comes with a canister that is easy to clean as it has a pop-out design, and if you are suffering from any allergy then that can be taken into consideration by HEPA rated air filter.
If you struggle with the hard-to-reach areas such as areas under the couches and bed then this vacuum cleaner from SHARK has covered all your needs.
- The aspect which sets it apart from other vacuum cleaner is the MultiFLEX technology that effectively helps the vacuum to bend the wand from the middle and unhinge it to allow it bend, which clearly means that you can have the roller head and horizontally lower the wand to reach all the back corners of the bed and to avoid the bending of your body the upper wand reaches to your body.
- Another, unusual feature that will leave wow is that it comes with two batteries that can be easily switched out for bigger jobs, the lifetime of the battery is 15 to 20 minutes when you use the full vacuum rather than using a handheld cleaner.
- However, the batteries take several hours to be charged therefore you cannot switch them continuously; therefore it is like the other vacuums that have a single battery.
The Shark vacuum cleaner uses the single head brush that is designed to work for both carpet and hardwood floor, and it gets adapted while cleaning between the two floors using the interactive display on the hand unit, it allows you to set the vacuum cleaner at maximum power setting for all of the three in which you can easily customize the suction power that you would need to move around the house.
If you want to clean your house on a regular basis but are not finding time to do so, then this vacuum cleaner from ROOMBA is your go, the vacuum cleaner comes with a self-driving vacuum force and it has a WI-FI onboard which will control the vacuum cleaner by your phone whether you are anywhere in the world, it is controlled by a phone app or from Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant device, which is why it makes it easier to use this vacuum cleaner by just sitting at comfort zone.
- Although this vacuum cleaner works on its own many of the users are shocked by the results which are shown by the vacuum cleaner, the vacuum cleaner works slow that it won’t cover your entire house every day, over the time pattern of two to three days Roomba will be able to cover the entire floor.
- The vacuum cleaner won’t scratch the hardwood floors or cause scratches on the chair and legs of the table, and yet it succeeds in doing an excellent job in sucking up the dust and hair from all the hardwood and carpeted floors.
- The vacuum cleaner does suction so well that, sometimes suction becomes the major problem of it so much so that it can cause problems for a cluttered house and have small things here and there all over the floor.
However, if you have pets and you struggle with the pet hair here and there over the carpet then this can prove to be a great difference in your cleanliness routine.
The battery life of the vacuum cleaner is 60 minutes and the vacuum will return to its deck when the battery will be running low, sometimes when it does not comes back to the dock, it is good at navigating your home once it has a week or so to map out the areas.
If you just need a simple vacuum cleaner without any two – in one functionality and handheld cleaner, this cleaner from Electro lux EL 3020 is the one for you.
Firstly, it removes everyone from the competition when it comes to battery life, it can go in one go for 60 minutes on a single charge, this is the long-lasting vacuum cleaner in our vacuum cleaner list.
This thing count for those people who have large houses and who don’t want to wait to interrupt their cleaning process by changing batteries, the vacuum cleaner is easy to use as it includes many handy features, the most appreciated is 180o easy steer head which allows you to turn the head of the vacuum and to reach the all the hard to reach areas and tight spaces.
- LED lights are placed on the head of the vacuum cleaner which will make sure that you see the spots that are on the furniture or the spots that are cannot be detected easily.
- This vacuum cleaner is best for the areas which are hard to reach and another feature that makes it best is the self-cleaning brush which is installed within the head of the vacuum cleaner which will make you easily apply the self – cleaning action by only pushing the button to spin the head backward which makes it easier to untangle the hair that will otherwise jam the roller.
- As mentioned above the head of the vacuum cleaner is not interchangeable but still, users complimented the vacuum cleaner as it worked an excellent job in picking up the dust and hair from the carpet or hardwood floor.
- The only problem users faced with the vacuum cleaner is that they have to struggle on the edges of the different floors.
- You can easily clean the vacuum cleaner by washing the washable filters that are in the cartridge; after the cartridge is empty the filter can be easily and quickly cleaned.
The vacuum cleaner can easily stand on its own but comes with charging stand.
Hoover vacuum cleaner is the best option for those who love the idea of a cordless vacuum cleaner but sometimes would want the mobility and ease of a canister vacuum.
You can remove the vacuum wand with the head and handle are detachable from the canister by simply pressing a button, the wand will be left behind connected by the canister by extended and flexible plastic tubing.
In this position, you need to carry the canister by hand but you can easily move the wand on the stairs or above the windows or shelf, door sills, and under the furniture.
- The only downfall you will face with it is that when you will use it in a handheld manner the plastic tubing will seem heavy to you and the entire vacuum is heavy as compared to other cordless vacuum cleaners present on the list.
- The other feature that sets it apart from the other is the batteries; the vacuum cleaner comes with two batteries each battery lasts up to 25 minutes combined they would last for 50 minutes.
- The vacuum cleaner uses the single brush head design to switch between the hardwood and carpet modes by just pressing one button on the handle.
- The canister can be easily turned to the boost mode which will increase the suction power of the vacuum cleaner, but this thing will use up the battery faster.
- There are two washable non-HEPA-rated filters in the canister that will prevent the dust from escaping into the air, but as they are not HEPA rated they are not suggested for persons who are prone to dust allergies.
Additionally, vacuum cleaner offers you the 5 years warranty, but this warranty is limited as many of the customers have reported that Hoover will not repair the damage which is outside the limited scope of warranty.
This DIEK vacuum cleaner is a versatile vacuum cleaner that would easily pop out the suction unit from the handle to serve as the handheld cleaner, but you won’t turn to handheld mood to clean the normally hard to reach areas, all the credits go the mechanical flexibility that is offered by the vacuum itself.
- The head can swivel up to 180 which will allow you to clean the stairs and other small areas, the vacuum cleaner also offers you a full rotation of 270 from the upright to the leaned back, and this rotation would allow you to clear the low areas under the couches and beds.
- The LED lights are installed on the head of the vacuum cleaner which will allow you to see the dust in the tight areas while you are cleaning the house.
- The battery of the vacuum cleaner would last up to 30 minutes when you are using it on the standard suction power mode, this time period is enough to clean the average area of the house, but if you use it on high suction mode battery will drop immediately.
- Many of the users find that vacuum supplied enough power in the standard model which will pick up the hair and crumbs, from both of the carpets of the floor as well hardwood.
The vacuum cleaner comes in an upright charging stand, therefore, it will last take up the least space while charging therefore many of the people prefer it because it looks organized.
If you are looking for a cordless vacuum cleaner that is versatile but is within the budget, then this vacuum cleaner from EUFY is a great choice. The vacuum cleaner offers you plenty of suction power but has a little bit of difficulty in picking up the crumbs and dust particles from carpeted and hardwood floors.
Additionally, the head of the vacuum cleaner has LED lights that make it easy to spot and clean the dust that you might have missed under the furniture.
- The only difficulty you will face with the brush head is that it has difficulty in picking up the thick pet hair as it can jam the brush roller or in some cases it can even damage the head of the brush.
- The head of the vacuum cleaner can roll up to 180 which can help you to clean the dime areas as well, the canister is designed to be located low on the vacuum cleaner which is just above the head which makes it difficult to clean under the hard to reach areas under the beds and couches.
- Plus, it does not come with any additional accessories that would help to reach those areas, therefore, you need to move the furniture in order to clean the areas with this vacuum cleaner.
- However, you are getting this vacuum cleaner at a very affordable price the battery will last you 20 minutes with a normal cleaning routine and if you use the low power mode it would last you 50 minutes, but now comes the major flaw the battery is not replaceable.
- The company offers you a 15-month warranty on the vacuum cleaner on the battery if it faces any early issues.
Many of the users found that the battery lasts up to a maximum 2 years or less and as there is no replacement they have to buy a new vacuum cleaner.
Hoover is one of the names that has been there for the longest time standing in the market, this cordless vacuum cleaner offers the full knowledge of a vacuum cleaner combined with the design of the 21st – century technology, they perfectly understand the features that can set their vacuum cleaner apart from the others in case of cleaning.
- The design of the vacuum cleaner is extremely streamlined and has a wand in the reclining position which makes it easy to fit in the low clearance areas that are hard to reach and it easily fits its head under the couches and beds.
- For better usage the head of the vacuum cleaner has brushes that are designed to pick up the hair and crumbs, this thing makes a big difference because you need not switch to a crevice tool or handheld tool to hit the hard areas.
- Although, the suction power is enough to pick up the hair and bigger crumbs on both the hardwood and carpet floors.
- The downsides you will face with this cordless vacuum cleaner are weight and battery.
- The battery will last up to 15 minutes which is barely a little time to clean the house but as it comes with replaceable battery options you can use the spare battery, but the vacuum comes with a single battery, therefore, you need to pay for the spare battery.
The weight of the vacuum cleaner is 10 pounds which makes it heaviest vacuum cleaner in the entire list and becomes heavier when you get to know that it doesn’t offer you to become a handheld cleaner option.
This vacuum cleaner from BISSELL has some features that are hard to ignore, first one is that it gives you the perfect battery life, the battery would last up to 45 minutes and you can fully charge it within 2 hours, which less than the half time our other vacuums would take, and the battery is removable therefore it is possible to continue with your cleaning by purchasing the spare battery.
- The air-driven head makes this vacuum cleaner best for hardwood floors, the head tool is extremely good for picking up the crumbs and hairs despite the lack of a brush, but without the brush, it also won’t leave scratches on the floor.
- The filtration system has two washable foam filters and HEPA filter paper.
- The vacuum does a brilliant job in keeping the vacuum from expelling the dust back into the air and as well as it lengthens the life of the HEPA filters.
- The only downfall you will face with this is that it is a canister vacuum cleaner and you need to carry the canister around with yourself and if the weight across the 10 pounds it starts to feel heavy.
Although, the handle of the vacuum cleaner is light in weight as compared to the upright vacuum cleaner so it makes it easier to clean the spaces such as curtains and wall moldings.
This robot vacuum cleaner from EUFY ROBO is the great competitor of ROOMBO with totally new features, this vacuum cleaner needs to be controlled by remote control or hand by staying within the house instead of getting control through WIFI this feature might make it difficult for busy people who spend their entire day at work.
The vacuum cleaner provides you with some advanced features one of them is infrared avoidance sensing which will prevent it to bump into the chair or table legs; therefore it won’t scratch the furniture or damage itself by falling or crashing.
- Additionally, the battery lasts up to 30 minutes longer than the ROOMBA, and users reported that its return to home function was more perfect.
- The vacuum cleaner is perfect for picking up the dirt both on carpet and hardwood, the suction power of the vacuum is strong enough to suck the sock or toy as well.
- The brushes on the side funnel the crumbs and hairs into the vacuum.
- The vacuum works completely silent and some of the users said that they found it running while they were sleeping.
- The interior of the cleaner has a triple filtration system to prevent any kind of dust from moving around the house, two of the filters used are washable and the third filter is HEPA replaceable.
- The biggest flaw is that it doesn’t have a replaceable battery which means that you need to buy a new vacuum cleaner and it goes out of use after 1 or 2 years.
Though it is on the pricier side this flaw forces the customer to think twice before purchasing it.
If you are looking for a vacuum cleaner that will not only clean the floors but will also clean everything else then this handheld vacuum from BISSELL is your perfect match.
- The dustbuster is designed in such a way that canister is located near the handle, with the other attachments extending out.
- You won’t be tired by carrying it around the house because of its design and sub – four-pound weight. Additionally, it makes it easier to keep a check on how decked up the canister is, and then0 you can empty it in the trash while hardly skipping a minute of your cleaning.
- It excels in the terms of cleaning power as the canister throws out a lot of suction power and as all of the attachments which come along with it are not very long, therefore, the power doesn’t get distributed.
- The attachments which come along with this vacuum cleaner are an extension hose, roller brush, and wand which makes it all in one tool to clean everything from couches to a car seat.
The filters of the vacuum are washable therefore it allows you to easily keep the interiors of the vacuum cleaner and smoothly running full of suction power.
The downfall of this vacuum cleaner is that the battery life of this cleaner is 14 minutes and it is noisy when turned on.
The vacuum cleaner from Black + Decker is budget-friendly and firstly a handheld cleaner, and works great when an optional stick vacuum extension is added on as a cordless vacuum cleaner.
- The vacuum cleaner needs to be carried out by hand, it nearly weighs up to 7 pounds and quickly starts feeling heavy when get filled.
- The suction can be carried out by using the four-foot hose, which is best to clean the area which cannot be cleaned by vacuum brush head, areas such as window and door sills, stairs, drapes, and couches.
- This design makes this vacuum cleaner compact which can adjust to the storage space and will allow you to reach the areas which are within the reach of your arms.
Mainly there are three downsides of this vacuum cleaner, the first one is the battery life which is limited to 15 minutes of runtime, therefore, it cannot be switched out for replacing the battery.
This factor limits your session of cleaning because most of them will take more than 15 minutes to clean the house. Second, is that it has plenty of suction power when it is used in the handheld mode but the power of suction decreases when you attach the stick attachment, this thing makes it difficult to pick up the large crumbs and pet hair from the carpets.
The third point is that the vacuum is loud, the handheld unit generates enough suction for the stick attachments and doesn’t have the low power mode, and therefore this vacuum produces a noticeably louder sound.
If you are looking for a cordless vacuum cleaner that works both as a handheld and upright vacuum cleaner, then you should go for this vacuum cleaner from Electrolux.
- The canister can be easily removed from the body of the vacuum, allowing you to move it seamlessly between the floors and odd-shaped things such as couch cushions, the crevice tool attachment keeps in the vacuum handle, and therefore it is always on your hand whenever you need it.
- The vacuum does the perfect job of cleaning the floors whether they are carpeted or hardwood and has no problem picking up the pet hair or large crumbs.
- The head of the cleaner can swivel up to 180 which is easy to reach the difficult areas. When you need to clean the canister you can easily eject it out in the garbage and the filter which comes within it can be washed in the sink.
However, if you are prone to dust allergies then you would prefer to remove the filter. The battery life of the vacuum is 20 minutes which is not particular enough to clean the house.
Although, the people who have large houses were frustrated and battery gets worse after the use of 18 months to 2 years, and if you want to replace the battery you need to give it for the services which would cost you the same as much buying a new vacuum cleaner.
Why do you need to use a Cordless Vacuum Cleaner?
Cordless vacuums are only different from the traditional ones, in a way that they are powered by batteries, not by an electrical connection outlet.
However, this point can create a huge difference if you have no time to clean your house, as it takes time to clean your home if you use a cord vacuum cleaner since as you need to plug in and plug out the vacuum every time you change your cleaning rooms and rewind the cord when you are done.
It is easy to move around the house without a cord and to navigate around while vacuuming; you can control the vacuum more easily and need not worry about the overlapping of the cord. Additionally, without a cord, it is easy to spot dust in your home.
Different Types of Vacuum Cleaners?
There are various types of vacuum cleaners available in the markets that are different in terms of their shape and design. Let’s see how they are different and what are there pros and cons.
- Upright: The most common type of vacuum cleaner is the upright one; these vacuums come with a wand and a suction unit that is integrated into one single standing vacuum cleaner. Upright vacuums always offer you a huge amount of suction power that is ideal for picking up even a strand of hair and crumbs from heavy rugs as well as hard flooring. As they come with large roller heads with brushes and many of the vacuum cleaners offer you removable suction hose. Although upright vacuums can be comparatively bulky than the other cordless vacuum cleaners.
- Stick: Stick vacuum cleaners are almost similar to upright vacuums but are designed in a different way they are designed with compactness and lightweight. These vacuums can prove to be a great choice for people who have a very small home, as it will require less space to store and to clean as well, but the suction power of stick vacuums is typically limited on hardwood flooring.
- Canister: Canister vacuum cleaners separate the suction unit from the vacuum wand. Canister vacuum cleaners are smaller than the upright vacuum cleaners and the wand can reach all the harder-to-reach places, so they often over the upright vacuums by the people who have small homes and can spare a little storage space. Although, they lack the suction power which is needed to pick up the litter from rug floors. if you use the canister vacuum you need to bend down constantly as you have to take the canister along with you.
Which One is Better Bagged or Bagless Cleaner?
This is the important thing you need to keep in mind while selecting the cordless vacuum cleaner for yourself, you need to choose between bagged and bagless vacuums.
Bagless vacuums will simply pull the dirt into the canister, which can be simply cleaned by collecting the waste and throwing away the dirt.
Some bagless vacuums offer an easy-to-eject button-up on the canister which will eventually reduce the chances of throwing the dust into the air while cleaning out the canister.
On the other hand bagged vacuums use a liner bag inside them, to collect the debris. However, bagged vacuums tend to give a large capacity to store dust than bagless vacuums, but this is the downside for many people by the need to replace the bag with every use of the vacuum cleaner as they need to change the bag every time it is filled and need to keep spare bags.
This is a very important feature while you are buying a cordless vacuum cleaner the battery of the vacuum cleaner will determine that how frequently you need to charge the vacuum cleaner and for how long you can use it.
The battery of the cordless vacuum cleaner last up to 20 minutes to one hour, once charged but it may take several hours or more to charge the battery, therefore it is important that you need to choose a vacuum cleaner and the battery depending upon the size of your house and how much time will it take to clean the house in a single go.
Most of the batteries that are used in the vacuum cleaner are lithium-ion batteries which are durable and moreover safe compared to those traditional alkaline batteries.
Another point that needs to be taken into consideration is how will charge the battery? Many of the cordless vacuum cleaners include an integrated battery, this means that the whole of the vacuum cleaner comes packed in one and you need to plug in the entire station onto the plug outlet.
Whereas some of the vacuum cleaners are designed with batteries that can be removed from the vacuum cleaner and can be charged separately and you can also purchase a second battery to keep going your purpose of cleaning the house.
Suction is also a very important point when you decide the vacuum cleaner for your home, the usefulness of the vacuum cleaner depends upon the suction power of the vacuum cleaner but it can also prove to be a tricky factor to decide. It doesn’t mean that if there is more wattage then there will be more suction power, instead search for the information about the vacuum’s water lift and airflow capacities which will probably describe that how powerfully and quickly air will move through it.
Additionally, suction power also depends upon the ability of the brush head to loosen the debris, perfectly on the rug floors and on the size of the head opening.
Sadly, there is very little that can be done to increase the suction power of a new vacuum but you can maintain the maximum suction power of your vacuum cleaner by cleaning out the canister, brush heads, and filters occasionally.
Determining the space of your bag or canister will help you to know how often you need to stop while cleaning and empty the canister into the trash. Smaller vacuum cleaners will obviously have a small capacity and larger vacuum cleaners have a large capacity to store.
The filtration system is one of the important factors in determining the function of a vacuum cleaner as they keep the dust lifted in the air and then straight inside the cleaner preventing clogging because then the clogged filter can reduce the suction power.
The majority of cordless vacuum cleaners use replaceable HEPA filters which are cheap and can be easily swapped when the filter becomes clogged due to dust.
Although many of the filters have started to come with washable filters those may add on work on your part, if you are allergic to airborne dust then you must go for vacuums that are designed with integrated multi-stage or cyclonic filtration systems and they prove to be effective at removing dust, but as mechanism increases mechanical issues will increase as compared to simple replaceable filters.
Cordless vacuum cleaners come in various weights varying from single lightweight sticks to heavy-duty units. If weight is the issue for you then you should go for a stick vacuum though, canister vacuums also come along with a lightweight wand but the canister itself will weigh more.
Now noise can be an important point before you don’t want your neighbors to know that you are cleaning the house. Fortunately, cordless vacuums come with new quieter suctioning technology as vacuum tends to increase the noise with the suction power, so make sure about the fact that how much noise you can tolerate while you are cleaning the house.
Accessories & Attachments:
Nowadays, most vacuum cleaners come with several attachments that can be easily swapped out on the place for standard vacuum cleaning heads in order to clean all the hard-to-reach areas and on different surfaces other than the floor.
Although these accessories are not that important they are just to fit into areas where it is difficult to reach areas that you have to clean whereas there will be vacuum cleaners that will need aftermarket accessories from the same company, always remember that attachment points are not universal for all the vacuum cleaners, especially for those who cleaners who are from different manufacturers.
Also, make sure that your vacuum cleaner has the mechanism to hold the attachments on the handle which will make sure that they are available to you as you need them.
While vacuums can’t harm you and cause you injuries but on the other hand they involve rapid moving parts and electricity and they both can cause damage. Therefore make sure that vacuum heads and suction units are fully encased properly and the vacuum cleaner comes with an automatic shut-off when you open the canister.
So these were all of the important features that you need to keep in mind while buying a cordless vacuum cleaner, below we have mentioned the 15 best cordless vacuum cleaners which include all of the above-mentioned features and will help you to find out the perfect match for yourself.
Having an all-rounder cordless vacuum cleaner can make a huge difference in your cleaning routine and will help you to save a lot of your time, all of the above mentioned cordless vacuum cleaners are versatile and different in their own way, and we have mentioned above the best cordless vacuum cleaners from our end, they all are different from each other in their own way.
But the one which topped our criteria is DYSON V8 ABSOLUTE CORDLESS VACUUM CLEANER the battery life of this vacuum cleaner is 40 minutes which is enough to clean your entire house and it is light in weight which makes it easy to carry around the house, the filtration used in the vacuum cleaner is HEPA rated.
This vacuum cleaner also works as a handheld cleaner. The brush heads of the vacuum cleaner can work properly on both carpet and hardwood floors.
People Also Bought:
- Best Vacuum Cleaner for Tile Floors
- Best Lightweight Vacuum Cleaners for The Elderly
- Gutter Cleaning Tools for 2 Story House
- Portable Mini Vacuum Cleaner for Car
- Polaris f9550 vs f9450
- Dyson V8 Absolute vs V11 Absolute