FR 810XLT cage and FR 710 lat attachment are popular power cages released by Fitness Reality in 2017. Please find attached part number 2821 from Fitness Reality for your reference.
What is included in this package?
There’s a variety of options available for what is included. The Power Cage can be purchased alone, without any extra bells and whistles. The Power Cage with Lat Pull Down, however, is what I recommend over the Cage + Bench combo.
All the bells and whistles are included with this option, including a pull bar and cable system for lat pulldowns. If you already have many items in your home gym, the Power-Cage can still be a good option.
Exercises that can be done
The size of the room provides ample room for walking and moving about, allowing you to do many side exercises. It performs well for all kinds of workouts, but it is specifically designed to build and tone muscles during heavy lifting.
Using this power rack, you can squat, shrug, do pull-ups or chin-ups, and also do incline or decline bench presses.
Fitness Reality 810XLT Super Max Power Cage With Optional Lat Pull-Down
Feature Summary – Fitness Reality 810XLT Lat Pulldown
- Exercises can be completed at 19 different height levels.
- It can be combined with fitness reality add-ons such as the weight bench and lat pull-down system.
- Included are a safety bar and a safety pin.
- Assembling tools are provided.
- The steel frame with chrome plating is sturdy and durable.
- It can hold up to 800 pounds.
- Additional stability bar at the rear.
- Walk-in space of a large size.
Stations for exercising
Workout stations are spread across four areas in FitReality 810XLT 2821.
Pull-up and chinning station: Like any other power cage, the 810XLT allows you to perform various exercises with a heavy barbell safely, such as squats, curls, shrugs, etc. There is no barbell or weights included with the weight set; however, it is designed to operate with 7′ Olympic barbells.
Pull-up and chinning station:
Several parallel curved bars form the workout station which is located on top of the cage. Multi-grip design allows chin-ups and pullups of various types to be done. You should be able to do weighted pull-ups or chin-ups using these top bars regardless of whether they have a weight capacity.
A lat machine is mainly used here for workout purposes. The cable offers a variety of high-pulley exercises including lat pull-downs and tricep presses. As we mentioned above, it includes a standard 39′′ lat bar (96.5 cm). For optimal comfort, the grips are rubberized.
Low pulleys in the system let users perform seated rows, seated curls, or other exercises using low pulleys. For this workout station, a short bar is included with rubberized handles.
Weight Resistance System:
Unlike the 810XLT with lat attachment we mentioned above, a barbell and weight plates are not included. There is no weight stack for the lat attachment, but two Standard pegs (1 inch in diameter) can be loaded with dumbbells or barbell weight plates. Several plates can be held on the moving pins of the lathe. 6.5 inches (16.5 cm) is the diameter of each peg.
You can purchase Olympic plates and use them on the lat machine if an Olympic plate adapter isn’t included. There are, however, a set of 1″ springs included for fixing Standard plates to it.
The moving element of a lat machine can hold up to 270 pounds (122.4 kg). The lat machine’s weight ratio and model are not known.
Titan T-2 Series Vs. Fitness Reality 810XLT
Reviewing the Titan T-2 Series Power Rack was another power rack I did a while back. Although this cage costs more than most squat cages, it still comes with steel uprights that are 2″ x 2″ for stability and durability. With the T-2, you can do a variety of exercises, including military presses, shrugs, curls, bench presses, and squats.
Power cages can handle 700 pounds of weight; if you think it might be beneficial to add 100 pounds, the 810XLT is the best choice.
What We Like
- Stability and durability are ensured by the rack’s 2 X 2 steel tubing.
- Pull-ups are smoother and more stable with the rear stabilizer bars and chrome coating.
- Your lifts will have a full range of motion when you have a great footprint.
- With a wrench and socket set, assembly is simple.
- Heavy squats and presses are safe with a safety catch with thick steel pins.
- It is adjustable to your preferred height thanks to its 28 holes.
- Overhead racks with pull-ups offer several different hand spacing choices.
What We Don’t Like
- Westside spacing is not a feature of uprights, although it is possible.
- No numbered holes in uprights, which makes setting up bars and safety catches difficult.
The Fitness Reality 810XLT squat rack, by Fitness Reality, is a great rack for adding safety to your lifting arsenal if you have the space. However, the company provides excellent customer service, stands behind its products, and is not as well known as others.
Using the rack in place of the bench is an option if you do not have a Fitness Reality bench. Some limitations exist, such as the inability to add things like dip attachments or upgrade the holes on the Westside. We suggest you look no further than this chrome-plated steel unit if your main object is bench pressing, rows, squats, as well as pull-ups and chin-ups.