The Body Glove Performer 11 ISUP is a great glove for the intermediate to advanced player. It has an excellent feel and it’s comfortable on your hands.
The Body Glove Performer series of gloves are designed with the goal of providing players with a glove that provides them with the best possible fit, comfort, durability, and performance. The Performer Series features a new design that allows for more flexibility in sizing while maintaining a snug fit.
The Performer 11 ISUP was developed by professional tennis player Andy Roddick who wanted a glove that would provide him with all-day comfort and performance. The glove would have to be able to be worn both during training and during competitions. The Performer 11 ISUP meets his needs perfectly.
The Performer Series offers a variety of options including:
- A full range of sizes from XS to XXL.
- An adjustable wrist strap.
- A soft leather palm.
- A breathable mesh back panel.
- A padded tongue and collar.
- A contoured finger tip area.
- A reinforced thumb hole.
- A removable foam grip insert.
- And much more!
Some Important Features of This Paddleboard
- Lightweight – only 2 lbs.
- Durable – made out of high quality plastic.
- Easy to carry – fits into any backpack or duffle bag.
- Great for beginners – easy to learn how to paddle.
- Useful for both stand-up and sit-down paddle boarding.
- In shallow water and in deep water, this device can be used.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Surfaces with flat or uneven surfaces can be used.
- Can be used for surfing, kayaking, canoeing, fishing, swimming, diving, snorkeling, etc.
- Can be used with or without fins.
How To Use Your Body Glove Performer
- If you have an ISUP Performer 11 body glove, you should put it on.
- Adjust the size of the glove according to your hand size.
- Place the foam grip inside the glove.
- Slide your fingers through the holes in the foam grip.
- Pull the glove over your head and adjust the straps if necessary.
- Tie the strings around your wrists.
- Wear the glove comfortably.
- Enjoy paddling!
Important Safety Tips When Using Your Body Glove Performer 11 ISUP
- Always wear a life jacket when you use your Body Glove Performer.
- Never paddle alone. Always have someone else nearby to help you if needed.
- Be careful when using your paddle. Never paddle at night or under low light conditions.
- Identify your destination before you begin paddling.
- If you fall overboard, stay calm and do not panic. Swim towards shore until you can safely climb onto land.
- If you get caught in a rip current, swim parallel to shore until you find a safe place to beach yourself.
- Do not attempt to rescue others unless they ask for assistance.
- Always wear proper footwear when paddling.
- When wearing a wetsuit, always make sure there is enough room between the top of your wetsuit and the bottom of your gloves.
- When using a surf leash, never let it wrap around your hands.
- Always keep your eyes open when paddling.
- Keep an eye on children and pets.
- Use common sense and good judgment when paddling.
- Never paddle near power lines or other overhead wires.
- Never paddle near buildings or tall objects such as trees, poles, bridges, etc.
- Never paddle in areas where there may be strong winds or currents.
FAQs on Body Glove Sup Performer 11 Review
Do I need to break in my new Body Glove Performer 11?
It takes about two weeks to break in the material of your new Body Glove Performers.
How can I fix a problem with the foam grip?
If you are having difficulty fitting the foam grip into the glove, try putting some tape around the edge of the glove so that the foam grip will slide easily into the glove.
Is this product waterproof?
Yes, this product is completely waterproof.
Will this product work well in cold weather?
The Body Glove Performer works great in all types of weather.
Do I need to buy another pair of gloves if I already own a pair of Body Glove Performer 10s?
No, you only need one pair of Body Glove Performers.
Are these gloves suitable for women?
Absolutely! Women love our products too!
Can I use this product while wearing a wetsuit?
Yes! You can use any type of wetsuit with our Body Glove Performer gloves.
Is there a warranty on this product?
Yes! We offer a lifetime warranty on all of our products.
Body Glove Performer 9 vs. Performer 11: what’s the difference?
The main difference between the Body Glove Performer 9 and the Performer 11 is the size of the palm. The Performer 11 has a larger palm than the Performer 9.
The Body Glove Performer is a very popular choice among kayakers because it provides excellent protection from the elements and offers superior comfort. This model features a neoprene wrist cuff and a soft foam grip. There are two colors available for Body Glove Performer 11 ISUPs.